- Follow Sandra's Blessings on WordPress.com
Visit Sandra’s profile on Pinterest.
Blogs I Follow
- Mustard Seed Budget
- Sandra's Blessings
- See Vanessa Craft
- The Impassioned Wanderer
- The Life Project
- Sheri Dacon
- a divine encounter
- Deeply Rooted in Him
- Attenti al Lupo
- Godinterest Blog
- Redbird's Roost
- Dinner: A Love Story
- Rookie Notes
- Oh! Darling Cakes
- Women of Faith
- FamilyShare - Latest Articles
- Letters from The Library
- LPL Denver Tickets for You and a Friend
- Siesta Summer Bible Study 2014 Gathering 4!
- A Salsa Delivery Plus a Little LPL Recap for You
- It Is Well
- LPL Lubbock Tickets for You and a Friend
- The Day I Became a Food Diva
- Siesta Summer Bible Study 2014 Gathering 3!
- LPL Biloxi Recap!
- LPL Biloxi Ticket Giveaway for You and a Guest – Updated: Tickets are now gone!
- America the Beautiful
- Duggar Wedding Photos: Sendoff
- Duggars Celebrate 30 Years Together
- Name That Duggar
- Georgetown Cupcake for Jim Bob's Birthday
- Snapshots from Central America
- Celebrating the Duggar Dad
- Visiting Jill Dillard
- Exclusive Duggar Wedding Details Part 2
- New Blog Header
- "19 Kids and Counting" Will Return
- Reaction to Jill Dillard's Wedding Dress
- Exclusive Duggar Wedding Details Part 1
Daily Archives: June 20, 2014
I am not sure of the author of this quote. I just wanted to wish you a relaxing weekend with those you love.
If you let other people’s opinions of you rule your life, you’ll go around in circles every day. Let’s all make the day count. – Charlie Daniels