Prayer for Patience:
“God, I know Your timing is perfect, and I trust You completely with my life and my circumstances. Lord, thank You for providing for the needs I have right now. And thank You for the blessings that are yet to come. Even if I never see the fulfillment of my heart’s desire, I will still honor You with my life. I pray for peace, patience and perseverance – as I put my hope in You. Thank You for comforting me during this time of waiting and for leading me in the way to everlasting life. You are my portion, Lord, and I am fully satisfied. Amen.”
- Follow Sandra's Blessings on WordPress.com
Blogs I Follow
- Mon Ange
- Discovering Truth
- My thought for today
- A Heart For God "Daily Devotions"-Karrie Wilson
- Daily Encouragement
- Beautiful Life with Cancer
- Walter Bright
- Jesus Is My Joy Ministries/Devotions
- Scribbles & Crumbs
- encourage, comfort, edify
- The Domain for Truth
- The Jordan Valley
- Peace of My Heart
- Jen May
- The Persistent Platypus
- Short Cut Saver
- Around the World with Ken Ham
- The Best Yes by Lysa TerKeurst » Blog
- The Budget Diet
- Siesta Scripture Memory Team 2015: Verse 5!
- LPL Seattle Recap!
- Siesta Scripture Memory Team 2015: Verse 4!
- A Valentine’s Post: I Believe and I Don’t
- A Creative Keepsake From LifeWay that I will treasure forever
- An Open Letter to LifeWay
- It’s Prayer. That’s the thing.
- Siesta Scripture Memory Team 2015: Verse 3!
- Just for Fun! A Quick Bible Game
- One of Your Very Creative, Valiant and Delightful Sisters in the Faith…and Her House
- 29 Duggars And Counting
- Duggar Gender Reveal
- Decorate Like a Seewald
- The Duggars Have Big News
- Anna Duggar on Handling Meltdowns
- Just a Few More Weeks...
- Jim Bob Duggar Raps It Out
- Win a Book Endorsed by Michelle Duggar
- Michelle Cries, Jessa Smiles...
- Finding a Dress for a Duggar Daughter
- 1 Duggar & 2 Bates Leave for Philippines
- Recap: "Jessa Says Yes to the Dress" and "Bridesmaids and Babies"