Prayer for Patience:
“God, I know Your timing is perfect, and I trust You completely with my life and my circumstances. Lord, thank You for providing for the needs I have right now. And thank You for the blessings that are yet to come. Even if I never see the fulfillment of my heart’s desire, I will still honor You with my life. I pray for peace, patience and perseverance – as I put my hope in You. Thank You for comforting me during this time of waiting and for leading me in the way to everlasting life. You are my portion, Lord, and I am fully satisfied. Amen.”
- Follow Sandra's Blessings on WordPress.com
Blogs I Follow
- Jen May
- The Persistent Platypus
- Short Cut Saver
- Around the World with Ken Ham
- The Budget Diet
- Seeing Deep
- Proverbs 31 Ministries
- Living Proof Ministries Blog
- Knowing Jesus
- The Impassioned Wanderer
- Sandra's Blessings
- Resting in His Grace
- Desert Rose in Bloom
- Mustard Seed Budget
- See Vanessa Craft
- The Life Project
- Sheri Dacon
- A Message To Anyone Feeling Desperate and Hopeless
- Thanksgiving 2014 Giveaway!
- Scriptural or Experiential: Can the Categories Never Coexist?
- LPL Billings Recap!
- LPL Billings Tickets for You and a Friend
- How About an Autumn Giveaway?
- LPL San Diego Recap!
- LPL San Diego Tickets for You and a Friend
- Just a Silly Update on all things Moore, Mainly for You Diehards
- Bible Study Backstory From My Beloved Friend of 34 Years
- Another Duggar Home Video
- Jessa & Ben Go "Dancing in the Mine Fields"
- Baby Dilly Ultrasound
- Anna and Priscilla on Siblings Relationships
- Gender Reveal Party...A Behind-the-Scenes Look
- Is John in a Courtship?
- Watch Jessa's Wedding
- Another Bates Grandchild
- Meet Baby Dilly!
- Recap: "A Reveal to Remember"
- Fishing with the Duggars
- Tonight...More from the DC Duggars