Prayer for Patience:
“God, I know Your timing is perfect, and I trust You completely with my life and my circumstances. Lord, thank You for providing for the needs I have right now. And thank You for the blessings that are yet to come. Even if I never see the fulfillment of my heart’s desire, I will still honor You with my life. I pray for peace, patience and perseverance – as I put my hope in You. Thank You for comforting me during this time of waiting and for leading me in the way to everlasting life. You are my portion, Lord, and I am fully satisfied. Amen.”
- Follow Sandra's Blessings on WordPress.com
Blogs I Follow
- Lighting the Lamp
- Daily Devotions, News and Information
- My Delight and My Counsellors
- My Life in Scripture
- Because Of Grace
- Mon Ange
- Discovering Truth
- My thought for today
- A Heart For God "Daily Devotions"-Karrie Wilson
- Daily Encouragement
- Beautiful Life with Cancer
- Walter Bright
- Jesus Is My Joy Ministries/Devotions
- Scribbles & Crumbs
- encourage, comfort, edify
- The Domain for Truth
- The Jordan Valley
- Peace of My Heart
- Our Coworker Nancy’s Story: A Faithful God, A Profusely Expensive Testimony
- A Giveaway! A new look for “Looking Up”!
- LPL Atlantic City Recap!
- Siesta Scripture Memory Team 2015: Verse 6!
- You Asked For It, You Got It! SSMT App Launch (optional)
- LPL Atlantic City, NJ – Tickets for you and a friend!
- Siesta Scripture Memory Team 2015: Verse 5!
- LPL Seattle Recap!
- Siesta Scripture Memory Team 2015: Verse 4!
- A Valentine’s Post: I Believe and I Don’t