Prayer for Patience:
“God, I know Your timing is perfect, and I trust You completely with my life and my circumstances. Lord, thank You for providing for the needs I have right now. And thank You for the blessings that are yet to come. Even if I never see the fulfillment of my heart’s desire, I will still honor You with my life. I pray for peace, patience and perseverance – as I put my hope in You. Thank You for comforting me during this time of waiting and for leading me in the way to everlasting life. You are my portion, Lord, and I am fully satisfied. Amen.”
- Follow Sandra's Blessings on WordPress.com
Blogs I Follow
- Samuel at Gilgal
- Life Is Worship
- Lighting the Lamp
- Daily Devotions, News and Information
- My Delight and My Counsellors
- My Life in Scripture
- Because Of Grace
- Mon Ange
- Discovering Truth
- My thought for today
- A Heart For God "Daily Devotions"-Karrie Wilson
- Daily Encouragement
- Beautiful Life with Cancer
- Walter Bright
- Jesus Is My Joy Ministries/Devotions
- Scribbles & Crumbs
- encourage, comfort, edify
- The Domain for Truth
- Houston Chronicle Obituary for John Moore…And a Few Family Pics
- Siesta Scripture Memory Team 2015: Verse 10!
- Siesta Scripture Memory Team 2015: Verse 9!
- LPL Albuquerque Recap!
- Siesta Scripture Memory Team 2015: Verse 8!
- LPL Albuquerque, NM – Tickets for you and a friend!
- Letting Go of What’s Not Coming Back
- Dying, and Behold, We Live
- “It is Finished” – A Message that Might Be Fitting for Holy Week
- Siesta Scripture Memory Team 2015: Verse 7!
- Huckabee Backs Duggars
- TLC Pulls "19 Kids and Counting"
- Duggar #15 Turns 11
- Josh's Resignation from FRC
- Duggars Respond to Accusations Against Josh
- Duggar Dad Put to the Test
- New Header
- Recap: "Duggars' Guide to Love" and "Digging In with the Duggars"
- Season Finale Tonight
- Ben Seewald Turns 20
- 16 Weeks!
- The Dillards on Parenthood