Prayer for Patience:
“God, I know Your timing is perfect, and I trust You completely with my life and my circumstances. Lord, thank You for providing for the needs I have right now. And thank You for the blessings that are yet to come. Even if I never see the fulfillment of my heart’s desire, I will still honor You with my life. I pray for peace, patience and perseverance – as I put my hope in You. Thank You for comforting me during this time of waiting and for leading me in the way to everlasting life. You are my portion, Lord, and I am fully satisfied. Amen.”
- Follow Sandra's Blessings on WordPress.com
Blogs I Follow
- A 'Mike' For Christ
- Room to Breathe
- Broken Pieces
- Heaven Awaits
- Joe Quatrone, Jr.
- It's a God thing...
- Life, Gratitude, Faith, & Passion
- Walking by Faith
- Truth in Palmyra
- Samuel at Gilgal
- Life Is Worship
- Lighting the Lamp
- Daily Devotions, News and Information
- My Delight and My Counsellors
- My Life in Scripture
- Because Of Grace
- Mon Ange
- Discovering Truth
- LPL Boise Recap Video
- LPL Boise, ID – Scholarship tickets for you and a friend!
- Siesta Scripture Memory Team 2015: Verse 14!
- LPL Greenville Recap Video
- LPL Greenville, SC – Tickets for you and a friend!
- Going Forward
- Exciting announcement and a Giveaway!
- Siesta Scripture Memory Team 2015: Verse 13!
- LPL Cincinnati Recap Video
- LPL Cincinnati, OH – Tickets for you and a friend!
- Win Tickets to Meet Jessa
- Meet Jessa (Duggar) Seewald
- Have You Signed the Petition?
- Bridesmaid Jana Duggar
- 'That is One Massive Mother's Ring!'
- More Photos of the Newest Duggar
- 31 Years and Counting
- Photos of Meredith Grace Duggar
- Grand-Duggar #5 is Here
- Dillard Update
- Duggar Dad Turns 50
- It's Not to Late to Support the Duggars