Prayer for Patience:
“God, I know Your timing is perfect, and I trust You completely with my life and my circumstances. Lord, thank You for providing for the needs I have right now. And thank You for the blessings that are yet to come. Even if I never see the fulfillment of my heart’s desire, I will still honor You with my life. I pray for peace, patience and perseverance – as I put my hope in You. Thank You for comforting me during this time of waiting and for leading me in the way to everlasting life. You are my portion, Lord, and I am fully satisfied. Amen.”
- Follow Sandra's Blessings on WordPress.com
Blogs I Follow
- Broken Pieces
- Heaven Awaits
- Joe Quatrone, Jr.
- It's a God thing...
- Life, Gratitude, Faith, & Passion
- Walking by Faith
- Truth in Palmyra
- Samuel at Gilgal
- Life Is Worship
- Lighting the Lamp
- Daily Devotions, News and Information
- My Delight and My Counsellors
- My Life in Scripture
- Because Of Grace
- Mon Ange
- Discovering Truth
- My thought for today
- Going Forward
- Exciting announcement and a Giveaway!
- Siesta Scripture Memory Team 2015: Verse 13!
- LPL Cincinnati Recap Video
- LPL Cincinnati, OH – Tickets for you and a friend!
- LPL Tampa Recap Video!
- The Happiest of Birthdays to Mom & A Celebratory Giveaway
- Siesta Scripture Memory Team 2015: Verse 12!
- LPL Tampa, FL – Tickets for you and a friend!
- Siesta Scripture Memory Team 2015: Verse 11!
- Dillard Update
- Seewald Update
- Happy 4th from the Grand-Duggars
- More Dillard Pics
- Jill and Derick Celebrate 1 Year
- 'Thank You, Michelle!'
- Dillards' Big Announcement
- 'The Duggars Are Wonderful'
- 'We are Meant to Forgive and Move Forward'
- Duggar Daughter-In-Law Turns 27
- 'May God Bless the Duggars!'
- 'I Wish this Show had Been on 30 Years Ago'