- Follow Sandra's Blessings on WordPress.com
Visit Sandra’s profile on Pinterest.
Blogs I Follow
- Jen May
- The Persistent Platypus
- Short Cut Saver
- Around the World with Ken Ham
- The Budget Diet
- Seeing Deep
- Proverbs 31 Ministries
- Living Proof Ministries Blog
- Knowing Jesus
- The Impassioned Wanderer
- Sandra's Blessings
- Resting in His Grace
- Desert Rose in Bloom
- Mustard Seed Budget
- See Vanessa Craft
- The Life Project
- Sheri Dacon
- A Message To Anyone Feeling Desperate and Hopeless
- Thanksgiving 2014 Giveaway!
- Scriptural or Experiential: Can the Categories Never Coexist?
- LPL Billings Recap!
- LPL Billings Tickets for You and a Friend
- How About an Autumn Giveaway?
- LPL San Diego Recap!
- LPL San Diego Tickets for You and a Friend
- Just a Silly Update on all things Moore, Mainly for You Diehards
- Bible Study Backstory From My Beloved Friend of 34 Years
- Support the Duggars
- Another Duggar Home Video
- Jessa & Ben Go "Dancing in the Mine Fields"
- Baby Dilly Ultrasound
- Anna and Priscilla on Siblings Relationships
- Gender Reveal Party...A Behind-the-Scenes Look
- Is John in a Courtship?
- Watch Jessa's Wedding
- Another Bates Grandchild
- Meet Baby Dilly!
- Recap: "A Reveal to Remember"
- Fishing with the Duggars
Daily Archives: August 17, 2014
Originally posted on Seeing Deep:
photo credits http://www.safalniveshak.com Proverbs 16:17 “The highway of the upright is to turn from evil; the one who guards his way safeguards his life.” Proverbs 3:24 “When you lie down, you will not be afraid;…
Originally posted on Redbird's Roost:
“Now Jesus loved Martha and her sister and Lazarus. So when He heard that he was sick, He then stayed two days longer in the place where He was. Martha therefore, when she heard…