- Follow Sandra's Blessings on WordPress.com
Visit Sandra’s profile on Pinterest.
Blogs I Follow
- Samuel at Gilgal
- Life Is Worship
- Lighting the Lamp
- Daily Devotions, News and Information
- My Delight and My Counsellors
- My Life in Scripture
- Because Of Grace
- Mon Ange
- Discovering Truth
- My thought for today
- A Heart For God "Daily Devotions"-Karrie Wilson
- Daily Encouragement
- Beautiful Life with Cancer
- Walter Bright
- Jesus Is My Joy Ministries/Devotions
- Scribbles & Crumbs
- encourage, comfort, edify
- The Domain for Truth
- Houston Chronicle Obituary for John Moore…And a Few Family Pics
- Siesta Scripture Memory Team 2015: Verse 10!
- Siesta Scripture Memory Team 2015: Verse 9!
- LPL Albuquerque Recap!
- Siesta Scripture Memory Team 2015: Verse 8!
- LPL Albuquerque, NM – Tickets for you and a friend!
- Letting Go of What’s Not Coming Back
- Dying, and Behold, We Live
- “It is Finished” – A Message that Might Be Fitting for Holy Week
- Siesta Scripture Memory Team 2015: Verse 7!
- Huckabee Backs Duggars
- TLC Pulls "19 Kids and Counting"
- Duggar #15 Turns 11
- Josh's Resignation from FRC
- Duggars Respond to Accusations Against Josh
- Duggar Dad Put to the Test
- New Header
- Recap: "Duggars' Guide to Love" and "Digging In with the Duggars"
- Season Finale Tonight
- Ben Seewald Turns 20
- 16 Weeks!
- The Dillards on Parenthood
Daily Archives: August 17, 2014
Originally posted on Seeing Deep:
photo credits http://www.safalniveshak.com Proverbs 16:17 “The highway of the upright is to turn from evil; the one who guards his way safeguards his life.” Proverbs 3:24 “When you lie down, you will not be afraid;…
Originally posted on Redbird's Roost:
“Now Jesus loved Martha and her sister and Lazarus. So when He heard that he was sick, He then stayed two days longer in the place where He was. Martha therefore, when she heard…