- Follow Sandra's Blessings on WordPress.com
Visit Sandra’s profile on Pinterest.
Blogs I Follow
- Samuel at Gilgal
- Life Is Worship
- Lighting the Lamp
- Daily Devotions, News and Information
- My Delight and My Counsellors
- My Life in Scripture
- Because Of Grace
- Mon Ange
- Discovering Truth
- My thought for today
- A Heart For God "Daily Devotions"-Karrie Wilson
- Daily Encouragement
- Beautiful Life with Cancer
- Walter Bright
- Jesus Is My Joy Ministries/Devotions
- Scribbles & Crumbs
- encourage, comfort, edify
- The Domain for Truth
- LPL Albuquerque Recap!
- Siesta Scripture Memory Team 2015: Verse 8!
- LPL Albuquerque, NM – Tickets for you and a friend!
- Letting Go of What’s Not Coming Back
- Dying, and Behold, We Live
- “It is Finished” – A Message that Might Be Fitting for Holy Week
- Siesta Scripture Memory Team 2015: Verse 7!
- Our Coworker Nancy’s Story: A Faithful God, A Profusely Expensive Testimony
- A Giveaway! A new look for “Looking Up”!
- LPL Atlantic City Recap!
- Coming Up On 19 Kids...
- Jessa Seewald at the Car Wash
- Drone Footage of the Duggar House
- Dillards' Plans for Future Babies
- Jill's 70-Hour Labor
- A Message from Josiah and Marjorie
- Recap: "Duggars Say I Do"
- New Episode Tonight
- Meet Josiah's Girlfriend
- Another Duggar Courtship
- Gender Reveal Videos
- Update: Jill is Home
Daily Archives: August 17, 2014
Originally posted on Seeing Deep:
photo credits http://www.safalniveshak.com Proverbs 16:17 “The highway of the upright is to turn from evil; the one who guards his way safeguards his life.” Proverbs 3:24 “When you lie down, you will not be afraid;…
Originally posted on Redbird's Roost:
“Now Jesus loved Martha and her sister and Lazarus. So when He heard that he was sick, He then stayed two days longer in the place where He was. Martha therefore, when she heard…