- Follow Sandra's Blessings on WordPress.com
Visit Sandra’s profile on Pinterest.
Blogs I Follow
- Peace of My Heart
- Jen May
- The Persistent Platypus
- Short Cut Saver
- Around the World with Ken Ham
- The Budget Diet
- Seeing Deep
- Proverbs 31 Ministries
- Living Proof Ministries Blog
- Knowing Jesus
- The Impassioned Wanderer
- Sandra's Blessings
- Resting in His Grace
- Desert Rose in Bloom
- Mustard Seed Budget
- See Vanessa Craft
- The Life Project
- Siesta Scripture Memory Team 2015 Instructions and Spiral Information!
- Three Years Down a Dirt Road
- Three LPM Christmas Gift Ideas… and Giveaways!
- The Gift of Memory
- A Message To Anyone Feeling Desperate and Hopeless
- Thanksgiving 2014 Giveaway!
- Scriptural or Experiential: Can the Categories Never Coexist?
- LPL Billings Recap!
- LPL Billings Tickets for You and a Friend
- How About an Autumn Giveaway?
- Photos from El Salvador
- Jordyn Gets Her Ears Pierced
- Duggars Respond to the "Haters"
- Merry Christmas from the Duggars
- Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar on Grieving
- Josie Duggar Update
- Bates on The 700 Club
- Duggars Headed to El Salvador
- Duggars Visit the Kellers
- Branson Benefit Photos
- Josie Duggar Turns 5
- Another Children's DVD Giveaway
Daily Archives: August 17, 2014
Originally posted on Seeing Deep:
photo credits http://www.safalniveshak.com Proverbs 16:17 “The highway of the upright is to turn from evil; the one who guards his way safeguards his life.” Proverbs 3:24 “When you lie down, you will not be afraid;…
Originally posted on Redbird's Roost:
“Now Jesus loved Martha and her sister and Lazarus. So when He heard that he was sick, He then stayed two days longer in the place where He was. Martha therefore, when she heard…