- Follow Sandra's Blessings on WordPress.com
Visit Sandra’s profile on Pinterest.
Blogs I Follow
- Lighting the Lamp
- Daily Devotions, News and Information
- My Delight and My Counsellors
- My Life in Scripture
- Because Of Grace
- Mon Ange
- Discovering Truth
- My thought for today
- A Heart For God "Daily Devotions"-Karrie Wilson
- Daily Encouragement
- Beautiful Life with Cancer
- Walter Bright
- Jesus Is My Joy Ministries/Devotions
- Scribbles & Crumbs
- encourage, comfort, edify
- The Domain for Truth
- The Jordan Valley
- Peace of My Heart
- Our Coworker Nancy’s Story: A Faithful God, A Profusely Expensive Testimony
- A Giveaway! A new look for “Looking Up”!
- LPL Atlantic City Recap!
- Siesta Scripture Memory Team 2015: Verse 6!
- You Asked For It, You Got It! SSMT App Launch (optional)
- LPL Atlantic City, NJ – Tickets for you and a friend!
- Siesta Scripture Memory Team 2015: Verse 5!
- LPL Seattle Recap!
- Siesta Scripture Memory Team 2015: Verse 4!
- A Valentine’s Post: I Believe and I Don’t
Daily Archives: August 17, 2014
Originally posted on Seeing Deep:
photo credits http://www.safalniveshak.com Proverbs 16:17 “The highway of the upright is to turn from evil; the one who guards his way safeguards his life.” Proverbs 3:24 “When you lie down, you will not be afraid;…
Originally posted on Redbird's Roost:
“Now Jesus loved Martha and her sister and Lazarus. So when He heard that he was sick, He then stayed two days longer in the place where He was. Martha therefore, when she heard…