- Follow Sandra's Blessings on WordPress.com
Jesus Calling by Sarah Young
Visit Sandra’s profile on Pinterest.
Blogs I Follow
- A 'Mike' For Christ
- Room to Breathe
- Broken Pieces
- Heaven Awaits
- Joe Quatrone, Jr.
- It's a God thing...
- Life, Gratitude, Faith, & Passion
- Walking by Faith
- Truth in Palmyra
- Samuel at Gilgal
- Life Is Worship
- Lighting the Lamp
- Daily Devotions, News and Information
- My Delight and My Counsellors
- My Life in Scripture
- Because Of Grace
- Mon Ange
- Discovering Truth
- Siesta Scripture Memory Team 2015: Verse 15!
- SSMT Celebration Registration
- LPL Boise Recap Video
- LPL Boise, ID – Scholarship tickets for you and a friend!
- Siesta Scripture Memory Team 2015: Verse 14!
- LPL Greenville Recap Video
- LPL Greenville, SC – Tickets for you and a friend!
- Going Forward
- Exciting announcement and a Giveaway!
- Siesta Scripture Memory Team 2015: Verse 13!
- Meredith Bonds with Mom and Dad
- Duggars Go Extreme
- Win Tickets to Meet Jessa
- Meet Jessa (Duggar) Seewald
- Have You Signed the Petition?
- Bridesmaid Jana Duggar
- 'That is One Massive Mother's Ring!'
- More Photos of the Newest Duggar
- 31 Years and Counting
- Photos of Meredith Grace Duggar
- Grand-Duggar #5 is Here
- Dillard Update
Daily Archives: August 17, 2014
Originally posted on Seeing Deep:
photo credits http://www.safalniveshak.com Proverbs 16:17 “The highway of the upright is to turn from evil; the one who guards his way safeguards his life.” Proverbs 3:24 “When you lie down, you will not be afraid;…
Originally posted on Redbird's Roost:
“Now Jesus loved Martha and her sister and Lazarus. So when He heard that he was sick, He then stayed two days longer in the place where He was. Martha therefore, when she heard…