- Follow Sandra's Blessings on WordPress.com
Visit Sandra’s profile on Pinterest.
Blogs I Follow
- Short Cut Saver
- Around the World with Ken Ham
- The Best Yes by Lysa TerKeurst » Blog
- The Budget Diet
- Seeing Deep
- Proverbs 31 Ministries
- Living Proof Ministries Blog
- Knowing Jesus
- The Impassioned Wanderer
- Sandra's Blessings
- Resting in His Grace
- Living to please God.
- Desert Rose in Bloom
- Mustard Seed Budget
- See Vanessa Craft
- The Life Project
- Sheri Dacon
- a divine encounter
- For My Simulcast Sisters
- Women’s Survey 2014 – Comments Now Closed!
- For the Love of Bible Study
- Break Camp
- Let’s Not Be A They
- LPL Memphis Recap (Watch this!)
- In Which I Introduce a Few of my Favorite Worship Albums!
- The Creative Creator Let Loose Through our Works
- LPL Memphis Tickets for You and a Friend
- This and That
- Video: Jill & Derick's Photo Shoot
- New Episodes Tonight
- Wedding Prep Photos
- "19 Kids and Preaching" Available Now
- Duggars Dish on Family Travels
- Happy Birthday to the Duggar Matriarch
- A Look Back to Yesterday
- Pregnancy Update!
- Catch Up with the Duggars on YouTube
- More Engagement Photos of Jessa and Ben
- Recap: "Duggar Daughter Dates" and "Duggar-Sized Wedding Planning"
- Jessa's Ring
Category Archives: Faith
God bless you and give you peace, Sandra Brooks McCravy
In my dark moments, I often get caught up in taking charge and wanting fix the situation. As the message above mentions, in those times we are at our best when we stop, breathe, sit still and trust…as our … Continue reading
Do you ever feel like asking our Father if He hears you? I must confess, I do. I imagine God lovingly smiling at me as I impatiently want Him to take care of the situation now…not tomorrow….not in five minutes…now! … Continue reading
Like a warm blanket, try to remember that He is your protector and defender, and our Father is with you where ever you go and in every situation. God bless you and give you peace today, Sandra Brooks McCravy … Continue reading
There are so many things that can cause us great anxiety, fear, worry…which leads to great stress! Whatever you are going through, you are never ever alone. Just go to a blog like this, and you will find someone who … Continue reading