- Follow Sandra's Blessings on WordPress.com
Visit Sandra’s profile on Pinterest.
Blogs I Follow
- Samuel at Gilgal
- Life Is Worship
- Lighting the Lamp
- Daily Devotions, News and Information
- My Delight and My Counsellors
- My Life in Scripture
- Because Of Grace
- Mon Ange
- Discovering Truth
- My thought for today
- A Heart For God "Daily Devotions"-Karrie Wilson
- Daily Encouragement
- Beautiful Life with Cancer
- Walter Bright
- Jesus Is My Joy Ministries/Devotions
- Scribbles & Crumbs
- encourage, comfort, edify
- The Domain for Truth
- Houston Chronicle Obituary for John Moore…And a Few Family Pics
- Siesta Scripture Memory Team 2015: Verse 10!
- Siesta Scripture Memory Team 2015: Verse 9!
- LPL Albuquerque Recap!
- Siesta Scripture Memory Team 2015: Verse 8!
- LPL Albuquerque, NM – Tickets for you and a friend!
- Letting Go of What’s Not Coming Back
- Dying, and Behold, We Live
- “It is Finished” – A Message that Might Be Fitting for Holy Week
- Siesta Scripture Memory Team 2015: Verse 7!
Category Archives: Faith
God Bless You and Give You Peace. … Continue reading →
I just wanted you to know you are loved and our Father sees you as a magnificent creation. It may be difficult, but try to not believe the lies of this world. People will try to wound you with words … Continue reading →
Praying God will fill your heart with His hope and wisdom. All things are possible with Him who equips you with all you need to meet each challenge. God bless you and give you peace, Sandra’s Blessings From God’s Not … Continue reading →
Wow, most of us have experienced those terribly low moments. When I saw this post on Tim Tebow’s Facebook page, I had to share it with you. Recently, I gave a dear friend a picture of a sweet young … Continue reading →
I am unable to post as much as I would like, but I will pass along things I find that brighten my day and hopefully will bring encouragement to you. Thank you, KLOVE, for sharing this with your fans! <3 … Continue reading →
For many years, I have been blessed by InTouch Ministries and the wisdom of Charles Stanley. It seems like so many of us are going through hard times. The evil one wants us to believe we are alone in our … Continue reading →
Originally posted on My Life in Scripture:
I guess this is music day. I hope you are blessed by my posts. <3 ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?…
God bless you and give you peace.
Many of us are SO ready for the warmth of spring time. I found this on Pinterest and thought, “I want to be there!”. It’s the same with trials. When I am going through a trial (or trials! :-)), there … Continue reading →