- Follow Sandra's Blessings on WordPress.com
Visit Sandra’s profile on Pinterest.
Blogs I Follow
- Mustard Seed Budget
- Sandra's Blessings
- See Vanessa Craft
- The Impassioned Wanderer
- The Life Project
- Sheri Dacon
- a divine encounter
- Deeply Rooted in Him
- Attenti al Lupo
- Godinterest Blog
- Redbird's Roost
- Dinner: A Love Story
- Rookie Notes
- Oh! Darling Cakes
- Women of Faith
- FamilyShare - Latest Articles
- Letters from The Library
- LPL Denver Tickets for You and a Friend
- Siesta Summer Bible Study 2014 Gathering 4!
- A Salsa Delivery Plus a Little LPL Recap for You
- It Is Well
- LPL Lubbock Tickets for You and a Friend
- The Day I Became a Food Diva
- Siesta Summer Bible Study 2014 Gathering 3!
- LPL Biloxi Recap!
- LPL Biloxi Ticket Giveaway for You and a Guest – Updated: Tickets are now gone!
- America the Beautiful
- Duggar Wedding Photos: Sendoff
- Duggars Celebrate 30 Years Together
- Name That Duggar
- Georgetown Cupcake for Jim Bob's Birthday
- Snapshots from Central America
- Celebrating the Duggar Dad
- Visiting Jill Dillard
- Exclusive Duggar Wedding Details Part 2
- New Blog Header
- "19 Kids and Counting" Will Return
- Reaction to Jill Dillard's Wedding Dress
- Exclusive Duggar Wedding Details Part 1
Category Archives: Uncategorized
“Put on then, as God’s chosen ones, holy and beloved, compassionate hearts, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience, bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you … Continue reading
I can’t help myself. I love Charlie Brown and Snoopy. <3
Father, I love you so much. Thank you for loving me more than I deserve or will ever understand here. One day, I will live in the peaceful presence of my Lord.
I love C.S. Lewis. <3 I found this on Pinterest, but you can click on the photo to view the author and blog. Just in case, here is the link: http://www.thefreshexchangeblog.com/2014/02/business-time-moment-feel-like-failure/#comment-780900
I found this on Facebook, and thought I would pass it along to you. Blessings, Sandra Brooks McCravy ▼ FREE Prayer app: http://www.praywithme.com
It has been such a joy watching the courtship of this sweet couple. God bless them.
“Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him.” – James 1:12
I am not sure of the author of this quote. I just wanted to wish you a relaxing weekend with those you love.
If you let other people’s opinions of you rule your life, you’ll go around in circles every day. Let’s all make the day count. – Charlie Daniels